Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hey My Friends...I have to say something about myself


glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter text
# My Name is Saadiah Binti Ariffin but you guys can call me (dya).

# I was born in Perak on 18 February 1986 and live at Kampung Titi Kasai, Batu Kurau.

# I have seven siblings and i'm the youngers daughter in my family.

# My primary school at Sek. Keb. Toh Sajak, Batu Kurau in the year ( 1993 - 1998 ) and then I further my secondary school at SMA. Batu8 Jalan Trong, Taiping in the year ( 1999 - 2003 ).

# In the year 2004, i'm joined PLKN for 3 months. 2 months at Universiti Teknologi Mara, Shah Alam and then 1 months at Kem Pimpinan Segari, Lumut.

# I'm finish study at Ungku Omar polytechnic in Diploma Information Technology(PROGRAMMING ) in the year of (2005 - 2007 ) and graduated on 31st March 2008.

# There are many things I like to do such as :~

  • Reading the novel

  • Listening to the music

  • Surfing the internet

  • Sowing the clothes

# This is things I dislike to do such as :~

  • Planting the plants

# I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life.

# I'm ambition to be a Programmer... now i'm joined Skali programme for 3 months to become a programmer, if I success this trainning I will work with Skali Web Services.

# To be a success Programmer I must be strong, patient and brave take challenges in life.

# In sport, I like to play netball and represented school level and won state level.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hai... good post...
hope we can be frenz 4ever n ever n 4ever n 4 a long time...

-me- said...

i love what you wrote bout friendship. :)

matty2k said...

Nice blogger....keep on posting